There are several alternatives to ClickFunnels and Leadpages is a prominent one. Today I am going to present a full comparison of ClickFunnels vs Leadpages. If you read the whole article carefully then I can assure you that you can choose the best alternative from these two platforms that can boost your business and you will be successful at your business. If we want to compare ClickFunnels and Leadpages accurately then we should have at least a few ideas about them. So let’s move ahead.
What is ClickFunnels
Clickfunnels is a software that will help you to build your website and sales funnel without having any coding knowledge. Actually, Clickfunnels is made for avoiding the complexity of a website and helping to create a sales funnel that converts your visitors into real customers. And you can create beautiful landing with ClickFunnels. They have many templates to create a beautiful landing page.
What is Leadpages
Leadpages is also providing the same service like ClickFunnels by which you can create your website or landing page and can publish it within a minute. You can customize your landing page simply through drag and drop and can create a very nice looking landing page. And you can create also sales funnel through the platform.
Leadpages Template Sample
Let’s see small preview of ClickFunnels vs Leadpages
ClickFunnels and Leadpages are specialized in different features. At first, we will compare Leadpages and ClickFunnel’s core features. So let’s go-ahead
|It is a software which is created to build a beautiful landing page. The sales funnel feature is added now.||It is a software by which you can create a landing page, sales funnel, etc.|
|Leadpages is more powerful in the case of creating a landing page.||Clickfunnels is less powerful than Leadpages in case of landing building.|
|You won’t get the sales to funnel services in this software.||You can create powerful sales funnel through it.|
|You can integrate it with major email marketing software.||This software also allows integrating major software like MailChimp, AWeber, Sendlane, etc.|
|It doesn’t provide upsells and down sells services.||But Clickfunnels offers this option to its users.|
|It focuses on lead generation||It focuses on building a high-quality sales funnel|
|You can integrate it with WordPress, Facebook, Twitter, etc.||It also can be integrated with popular software like WordPress|
|This software is less diversified||This software is more diversified compared to Leadpages|
|Its price is reasonable. Standard plan start from $25 per month||But Clickfunnels price is high compared to Leadpages. Its plan started from $97 per month|
Now let’s go look into the depth of ClickFunnels and Leadpages
Features of ClickFunnels
ClickFunnels has several types of features that can help any business. The main features are —-
- All in one dashboard: You can optimize and control all things like funnel builder, marketing automation, etc. in one dashboard.
- Lead Collection: By creating a beautiful landing page you can collect the information of visitors and can convert them as a customer in the future.
- Marketing services: You will get Facebook and email marketing automation in the ClickFunnels.
- Easy web page editor: You can edit your landing page or webpage easily in this software.
- Easy funnel creation: Funnel is very important to convert visitors into customers. You can build the funnel easily through the platform.
- Integration: It is a great feature of Clickfunnels. You can integrate Facebook, MailChimp, GetResponse, etc. software with Clickfunnels.
- A/B split test: If you don’t taste different you will fail to achieve your success. So A/B testing is very important. And ClickFunnel is a great platform for this work.
- Funnel: The software provides the services to create different types of funnel-like membership funnel, webinar funnel, etc.
ClickFunnels for the following business
How ClickFunnels can help a business
- Sales funnel: The best feature of Clickfunnels is the creation of sales funnel. Sales funnel helps a business to convert visitors into customers
- Landing page builder: You can develop landing pages through Clickfunnels for selling your products or services.
- Split testing: You can test your offer through a split test in that software.
- Lead collection: You can collect emails from your visitors by ClickFunnels.
- Selling products and services: You can sell any type of product and service through. They have a customer-responsive template that increases the conversion rate.
- Membership funnel: The business which wants to increase member of the company can use these services.
- Tracking visitors: Clickfunnels helps to track visitors to convert them into customers in the future.
- Webinar funnel: It is beneficial to those people who run the webinar program to grow their business.
- Payment gateway: Sometimes receiving payment creates complexity. It also helps to collect payment from the customers.
- Marketing: A business can run its marketing campaign by ClickFunnels. It supports auto-responder service like GetResponse, MailChimp, AWeber, etc. So you can automate your marketing system.
Clickfunnels Pros & Cons
- Powerful sales funnel: Clickfunnels is a software that is specially made for high-quality sales funnel. Though these sales funnel one can convert his visitors into customers in the future.
- Very easy customization: The software is made like that everyone can use it without any previous experience.
- All in one: You will get all the services for business in Clickfunnels. You can make sales funnel, you can build a landing page, you can set the email auto-responder, you can run webinar funnel, you can build the membership funnel, etc. So we can say that it is providing all the services in one place.
- Trial version: It provides a trial version to its users. People can try the software before making the final decision to purchase it.
- Training program: They provide training on using different tools on Clickfunnels. It is very helpful to its users to customize the software.
- Costing: This software is costly compared to other similar software. It is a great problem with the software.
- Customer support: They have customer support for each tool but they don’t provide 24*7 services. You have to wait to get the desired support.
Features of Leadpages
Like ClickFunnels, Leadpages also provides numerous number of features. These features are listed below:
- Drag and drop builder: Leadpages provides very handy options for its users to a build landing page through drag and drop
- Sub accounts: You will get free 5 sub-accounts which is very helpful for the people who work in a team
- Device-based preview: You can see device based preview (Pc, Tab, Smartphone) of your landing page. This preview will help you to optimize your landing according to device users.
- Unlimited Pages: You can develop a huge number of pages according to need and can publish it from your own domain or Leadpages’s domain.
- Lead generation: Traffic and lead generation is an important part of any business. And you grow your unlimited traffic and lead through Leadpages.
- A/B split test: It is a great feature of Leadpages. Trough A/B split testing you can develop conversion-friendly Leadpages.
- Design library: You will get many templates and build icon in it. Through this design, you can build a customer-responsive landing page which increases sales.
- Email Integration: You can integrate major email services like MailChimp, AWeber, etc.
- Social Media Ad: Leadpages provides Facebook and Instagram ad creation service. At the time advertising on Facebook through Leadpages, Facebook Pixel is created automatically. It is very important to retarget its customers.
- Payment: Sometimes payment gateway creates a barrier to do business. It provides payment gateway services also.
- SSL certificate: The page you build inside Leadpages is automatically encrypted with SSL
- Free custom domain: It provides a free custom domain for one year to its user
How Leadpages can help a business
- Promoting Products: Leadpages help a business to promote its products or services through the platform.
- Landing page: It is one of the best landing page builders. You can create any type of landing page according to your business.
- Lead generation: Lead generation is very important for any type of business. If you can’t collect visitor’s information you can’t grow your business. You can generate leads easily through it.
- A/B split test: Testing is very important for any type of products and services. Leadpages provide these services to test your offer.
- Marketing automation: If you run the Facebook advertisement campaign through it, it will automatically create pixel for it so that you can retarget your customer.
- Webinar: You can run any type of webinar through Leadpages which increases conversion rate.
- Website creation: You can develop any type of website for your business with zero coding knowledge.
- Integration: Leadpages supports most of the popular websites like WordPress, Joomla, etc. and you can integrate your existing platform with it.
Leadpages Pros & Cons
- Easy to use: Leadpages is very easy to use. Anyone can build their landing page through drag and drop. So no coding knowledge is required to use the software.
- Reduce traffic bounce: Leadpages provide many templates according to customer business or services. You can create a beautiful landing page through it which will decrease the traffic bounce rate.
- Increase conversion rate: Leadpages is one of the best page building software. You can create an eye-catching landing page through that. The beautiful design increases the conversion rate.
- Help to generate lead: Lead generation is an important task for any business. Through a beautiful landing page, anyone can easily collect lead by using Leadpages.
- Varieties of the template: Leadpages provides various types of templates for different types of business like real-state, e-commerce, advertising, etc. So many types of businesses can use it.
- Free trial: Trial is very important for any type of software. Using the trial version, we can find out that, is it fit for my business or not. If we find that it is not suitable for my business, then we can cancel it. Leadpages provide a 14days free trial.
- Lack of optimization: Leadpages has some lacking in its optimization. But it is not a great problem at all
- Limited opt-in form: It provides the opt-in form in case of a standard plan which is a problem to its users
- No pro-sub-account: In the standard plan, there are no sub account services in that software.
It has some more problems with the standard plan. But if we think overall, these are not a great problem for users.
My personal opinion
I have tried to describe Leadpages vs ClickFunnels based on their features and user experience. Now, what you will choose? ClickFunnels or Leadpages? My opinion is, If you want to create a beautiful landing page then I will refer you to use Leadpages because it is very powerful in creating landing pages. If you want to create a landing page as well as high-quality sales funnel to convert visitors into customers, then I will refer you to use ClickFunnels because you will get all things in one place in that software.
If you don’t like both of them then you can check alternative to clickfunnels to know about other platforms