If you are a business owner or a private entrepreneur of any kind, you should be aware of the ClickFunnels, the online digital marketing engine, and the best ClickFunnels alternative. It assists you in assembling automatic sales funnel and a sticky landing page for any business, with a lot of digital features and templates to help you in getting along the way. If you are like me, you may also get stunned with all the features they provide.
Well! ClickFunnels is different from the other services of its type; multiple services provide similar options with different pros and cons such as Leadpages, Instapages, Convertri, Unbouce, Getresponse, Builderall, and Landingi, etc. Today we are going to discuss the alternatives of ClickFunnels which you can use for your business easily.
If you are interested in making sure what you is right for your business, all you need is to make sure that you can do all the research. No platform fits for all, so always keep the needs of your firm in your mind.
So, Let’s talk about the 7 best ClickFunnels alternatives which can boost your business
Leadpages is a tool that is focused on making the best landing page. One of the most exceptional landing page builder, which is some sort of drag and drop landing page builder which enable you to select 100 different types of templates. The editor is a little bit different as compared to Instapage or Unbounce.
Landpages include features that make it differently, such as lead boxes and lead links. These are usually derived from popups and used for speedup of the time when too many visitors are on the landing page, and then through lead links, you can send them to your email subscribers. When they just click on it, they would automatically be registered without giving any data or personal info for the webinar.
There are two different editors, one for the experts and one for the beginners. It makes it more flexible for new customers. It also has the chance to open the pop-ups on the page. Leadpages is great for the original developers or beginners who are not willing to make the type of share a more costly editor would gain but are still searching for a quality wat to make useful and related websites for their businesses. The pages do not appear or feel as high as what the most costly landing page builders can make, but it is an excellent tool for what it costs.
The prominent and foremost advantage of Leapages is that it can integrate efficiently with WordPress. You can make the best of your landing page by using domain or any embed code which efficiently functions on any kind of website. When it comes to improving the page, flexibility, branding, and marketing, this step is crucial for caching of the landing page.
Pros of Leadpages:
- Multiple and different templates
- Strong support of popup
- Quite cheap, with the most affordable plan at $25 per month
Cons of Leadpages:
- Few overall features
- Not as customizable
- Editors can be annoying to use and not very pleasing aesthetically
Leadpages Integration with different platform
It is cheap if you want to buy an annual plan which is just $199. But if you consider standard packages they are also useful such as standard plan costs you $25 per month but if you want to buy pro plan it will cost $50 per month, and this pro package includes additional marvelous features such as email trigger links, sales, and payment integration, A/B split testing, etc.
Instapage is a tool for the landing page, and it is similar to Unbounce. It consists of a comfortable and strong landing page builder with the best drag and drop. Most of the pros and cons are identical, but Instapage is quite different from the heatmap feature – a feature that allows you to check out activities on your site in the form of a heat map that assists you in designing around your experience of customers.
One of the marvelous features is that through WordPress, you can publish landing Pages through a WordPress plugin. Through this plugin under the supervision of your site, you can post a page on WordPress through Instapage. Other latest testing metrics are also present. If you are deciding between Unbounce and Instapage, it is highly suggested that you can test the editor for yourself. Both have great builders of landing pages, and it may end in narrowing down to the personal preference between the two for the user interface and ease of use.
- It comprises of 200+ customizable templates of landing page
- Allows to save some part of landing page for the further use and utilize it when needed through Instablocks
- Through Instapage you can freely drop and drag the elements
- For the attribution of data, it compensates with Google AdWords in the form of detailed attribution data.
- It can approach Big stock photos up to 33 million
- Utilized in heatmaps, Google Tag Manager Support, and analytics.
- Consists of many widgets such as timers, CTA, etc.
Instapage Main Features
Pros of Instapages:
- Easy integration with WordPress and other things
- Best user interface than even Unbounce
- A/B Testing and Heatmap
- Creation of high-quality landing page
- Powerful and easy drag and drop builder
Cons of Instapages:
- Reduced shopping cart support and checkout page
- Not too much built-in pages need you to find your own
- Few overall features
For a regular or casual blogger, the price of Instapage is not reasonable because the features it offers are expensive and high reputed bloggers can find it feasible. Two plans are there, which include Core and Enterprise. The Core package costs up to $99 each month, which comprises all the features Instapage is offering. The pricing of Enterprise varies depending upon the customization of the unique needs of the customer.
One of the fastest landing page building service Unbounce is a unique builder for a landing page with a great editor of drag and drop. It is indeed one of the best competitor of ClickFunnels. It provides you with a lot of choices in making a separate landing page or fully personalizing your features. Unlike ClickFunnels, with other tools or functions, it is designed to work well. It helps the audience to establish conversion-focused landing pages. Unluckily, at the same time, it does not consist of many of its features in spite of providing a single-use and simple tool.
Unbounce Landing Page Template
If you prefer Unbounce, you need to use multiple other services along with it. Hence, using Unbounce with these tools is inexpensive as compared to ClickFunnels. ClickFunnels provides various functions, and it is considered a great platform. If you are not searching for that mainly, then Unbounce may be more of your speed. Unbounce has assisted some of the famous names on the internet New York Times, Hootsuite, Vimeo, and New balance, etc. So it is an appropriate way to test the custom landing pages, sticky bars, and web popups.
- Like other ClickFunnels alternative, Unbounce also has a drag and drop builder
- It can cover up to 125 custom convertibles which are mainly and continuously focused.
- By setting time and frequency, it can target a large number of audience on the landing page.
- It can incorporate effortlessly with CRM tools such as Hubspot, Salesforce, MailChimp, Zapier, etc. and E-mail.
Unbounce Integration with different platform
Pros of Unbounce:
- Powerful and easy drag and drop builder
- Great at making landing pages
- Easy integration with other features and tools
- It does not stick to the templates of landing pages
Cons of Unbounce:
- Reduced shopping cart support and checkout page
- Few overall features
- Campaign management or email marketing is not included
Unbounce has a cheap price, and it is easier to buy, unlike ClickFunnels. The cost of Unbounce comprises from $80 to $160 as compared to $99 to $299 offered by Clickfunnels.
Builderall is an ambitious and young platform of marketing that is all in one solution for the sales funnel such as ClickFunnels and marketing tools. It has multiple benefits over ClickFunnels, like a complete set of marketing tools, it is present by being inexperienced, young and having a week customer support and a small community. There are a lot of bugs and glitches. The editor can be more clunky and awkward to use. If you have a less budget, it may be worth checking out because it is the perfect ClickFunnels substitute. It has a wide range of features that provide you with a complete website building platform.
- Sales Funnels
- APP Builder
- Video Builder
- Unlimited Domains and Subdomains
- Facebook Inbox Answer
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Autoresponder with a 10,000 Leads
- Floating Video
- Click/Heat Map Tool
- Facebook Integration APPs
- 10GB of Disk Storage
- Landing Pages
- Presentation Builder
- SEO Report Tool
- Market Place
- Share Locker
- Payment gateways
- One-click upsells and order bumps
- Hundreds of Tutorials + Forum Support
- Builderall Business Opportunity
- Browser Notification
- Full Webinar Platform
Builderall Integration with different platform
Pros of Builderall:
- The complete platform of marketing
- Much cheaper
- Nothing to do with the WordPress
- Unlimited data streams, domain names, and pages
Cons of Builderall:
- Most annoying and clunky builder
- Poor support and customer service
- Has a lot of glitches and bugs
When it comes to the value of money, Builderall is the only one among all other ClickFunnels alternative that is appropriate, and it beats all others in providing a wide range of features. There are three plans offered in case of Builderall
- Web presence $9
- Digital Marketing $29
- Builderall Business $49
The digital marketing plan is phenomenal as it provides all the features of the Builderall platform offered to you. If you look through carefully its features you will get all the features available in ClickFunnels. So it can be a brilliant option for you.
It is a sales funnel software that is used to make squeeze pages, landing pages, and sales funnel. It is called the fast funnel builder of the world as the pages created on Convertri loads fast as compared to other pages on the net. The main aim of Convertri is to assist the businesses in making you a fast blazing funnel page, and the marketing system will enable the customers to have a great experience. There are HTML and API integrations for a diverse range of software you may need to use in your online business. You have the choice to integrate your payment processor, automation tool, webinar software, shopping cart, and email marketing solution, etc.
Convertri Landing Page Template
Pros of convertri:
- Best for beginners and it has a reasonable price with a money-back guarantee
- Swift loading pages, import pages within 2 minutes
- Best for digital products
- Can be used to build a website
- Free SSL and 100 percent uptime
Cons of convertri:
- Not the best choice for large enterprise
- Not an affiliate program and inbuilt member area
- Limited pages, funnels, and traffic
The pricing of convertri is affordable and cheap as compared to ClickFunnels. Its cost is $53 a month which is almost half of the price of Clickfunnel, which is $97 per month. If you are a beginner, then you can save your money through convertri. In the standard plan of convertri you’ll get 500 landing pages at the amount of just $166 which is $131 cheaper than ClickFunnel. It is a considerable saving for you.
6. GetResponse better substitute to ClickFunnel
At the beginning stage, it was an email marketing tool, but with time it has become popular in marketing solutions. It provides you with the best marketing automation choices. GetResponse is inexpensive as compared to its key competitors offering as a lot of features. It shows one of the most cost-effective methods to communicate and host with the email database. It constitutes the most amazing products of its type – it allows some CRM functionality, sales, funnel, eCommerce, landing pages, automation, and email marketing, all in one place. GetResponse is super because you will get all things under a single platform. It is demanding to think of any product that provides this proposition, and it remains to use for email marketing. For boosting the sales and increasing the subscriber’s list, this tool is adequately responsive and easy to use.
GetResponse Landing Page Template
- Enable you to optimize your website through a split test.
- For the boosting of conversion rates, it has a complete webinar marketing solution
- The more the chances of your contacts to engage it sends emails that get delivered at particular times.
- It can mechanize the journey of the audience on your website depending upon the data and advantage.
- Getresponse helps you to build eye-catching landing pages and to craft that high converting and beautiful landing page quickly and efficiently.
Pros of GetResponse:
- The new feature of the auto funnel is best for merchants who want to manage all aspects.
- The discounts are very generous
- The functionality of the webinar is a USP – not offered by other products
- It has stable comprehensive and reporting split testing features
Cons of GetResponse:
- The drag and drop interface for designing landing pages and emails is confusing and requires modifications.
- There are no responsive data capture forms, and you cannot control them.
- There is a limited range of templates offered.
GetResponse Integration with different platform
The monthly cost is starting at $15 per month to $1199 based on features. You can choose a plan according to your needs. You can also avail of an 18 percent discount on a year or 30 percent discount on a 2-year plan.
Landingi is the landing page builder that quickly make the fantastic landing pages for your content management systems, blogs, eCommerce stores, mobile sites, and website. It gives a drag and drop interface that offers you in creating the landing pages without any customization and coding options that permit you in modifying each aspect of your pages like its styles, font, and colors, etc. Landingi improves the rate of conversion and reduces more bounce rates. It is best for small as well as large enterprises. Basically, it is a crucial tool that is utilized in the sales funnel, which helps you to create high converting landing pages and it is a great option if you don’t want to use ClickFunnels. It does not allow any payment gateway amalgamation. It has a wide range of features.
Landing Page Template
- Lead notification
- Custom script
- Great customization features and live visual editor with elements
- Landing page scheduler
- Creator formation
- 200+ highly responsive and customizable templates
- Subaccounts, user-agent, Whitelabel, unbranded emails come along Agency license
- Integration with Google Analytics
- A/B split testing
- HTTP callbacks and Webhooks for the synchronization of event notifications
- For every lead that options Landingi allows you to deliver emails
Pros of Landingi:
- Landingi is quite affordable for beginners.
- Easy to use and user-friendly interface
- There are a lot of integrations and features present
Cons of Landingi:
- Few overall features
- Poor shopping cart support and checkout page
- A lot of bugs present
Landingi Integration with different platform
It offers different plans with different prices that fit your needs. There are four plans
- Create plan $29
- Automate plan $49
- Agency plan $109
- White label plan $189
For most of the bloggers and agencies Automate plan is perfect and suitable as it offers all the features Autoresponder, A/B split testing, Webhooks, Zapier automation facilities and a lot of integrations associated with it.
So now, I hope you are fully aware of ClickFunnels alternatives. You can choose anyone among these according to your needs, ease of use and affordable pricing. Also, read the pros and cons before buying one. I hope this article helps you a lot!